CUSTOMERS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
ACCORDING TO REGULATION (UE) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Dear Customer, this information describes the processing of your personal data that CANTINA VILLAFRANCA SRL will take over. The personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with current legislation, and therefore this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. Data Controller and contact details
The Data Controller is CANTINA VILLAFRANCA SRL cf. 02621820584 with registered office in Albano Laziale (RM) – Via Villafranca 14 – (hereinafter “Owner”),
2. Subject of processing
The Owner processes personal data (name, surname, tax identification number, identification document, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details etc), collected from you when the contractual relationship with our company is established and / or in the course of the same. Please note that for personal data processed by the Owner we mean “any information concerning a natural person” that can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, a online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of its physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity “. Your personal data below are called “Data” for brevity.
3 – Purpose and legal basis of data processing
|a) Preparation of estimates and contracts||Execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the customer’s request|
|b) Execution of a contract||Fulfillment of contractual obligations|
|c) Tax and accounting||Legal obligations|
|d) Administrative||Fulfillment of contractual obligations|
|e) Promotion of goods / services similar to those already purchased||Legitimate interest|
|f) Forwarding of commercial offers||Consent|
|g) Improve the quality of the service offered||Legitimate interest|
4 – Processing methods and data recipients
The processing of data takes place through the use of appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out both by paper and through the use of electronic tools.
Your data could be processed by:
– persons authorized by the Data Controller, such as collaborators and employees of the administrative and marketing departments as part of their duties;
– external consultants for administrative, accounting and tax purposes, who will then act as data controllers;
– public authorities pursuant to provisions of the law, regulations or legislation, within the limits set by these.
5. Data retention period
The Data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in any case no later than 5 years from the termination of the relationship and / or from the last activity with which you show interest in us.
The Data used for tax and accounting purposes are kept for the duration required by the applicable law and in any case not more than 10 years.
6. Provision of data and possible refusal
The provision of the Data is necessary for the performance of the purposes referred to in letters a), b), c) and d) of point 3. Any refusal to provide the Data implies the impossibility of fulfilling the aforementioned purposes. Instead the provision of data for the purposes referred to in letters e), f) and g) of point 3 is optional. In the event of refusal, the aforementioned purposes will not be fulfilled.
7. Data transfer abroad
The Data will not be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union for the purposes referred to in point 3.
8. Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The Owner does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
9. Your Rights.
You can, at any time:
– Request access to your data. This allows you to receive a copy of such data and to check its correct processing.
- Obtain the correction of inaccurate Data concerning you
- Request deletion of Data where there are no more reasons to continue processing them.
- Oppose the processing of the Data provided for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Request the limitation of the processing pending the correction of the data, or the evaluation of your opposition request.
- Request data portability. This allows you to receive your data in a format that can be used electronically and to transfer it to another owner.
- Request revocation of the consent given.
- Make a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor)
These rights may be exercised only in certain circumstances provided for by the current legislation, and using the contact details of the Owner specified in point 1.
CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The undersigned declares to have read the above information and consents to the processing of the Data for the purposes referred to in letters a), b), c), d), e), f), g) of point 3.